We are inviting mums with children ages 5 to 8 to join us for this 2 1/2 hour bonding session. We would like to focus on mother – children bonding during this particular session.
The aim of the workshop is to help establishing deeper bonds with your children through fun yoga based activities and playful meditation practices.
I am very pleased to be collaborating again with Mairi Drummond who has over 10 years experience working with children.
Amongst some of her qualifications are:
- Radiant Child Yoga Level 1 & 2.
- Calm Kids Level 1 & 2
- Kundalini Yoga YT
- Samadhi Family Yoga – Pre & Postnatal, birth – 16 years.
Mairi studied Child Development, Promoting Positive Behaviour in Children and also worked for international humanitarian medical aid charity Maternal & Childhealth Advocacy International.
She is currently doing Post Graduate Masters in Mindfulness Studies at Aberdeen University.
With my Yoga and over 12 years in the health and fitness industry experience and Mairi’s deep knowledge of kids behaviour and psychology we are hoping to create a special bonding time for you and your child.
This is the second time we are running this workshop and the feedback after the first one was amazing! It was quite a powerful experience to witness the bonds between parents and children. Not only you get to spend quality time with your kids, but you will also come out of the session with loads of ideas on games and other activities that you can incorporate into your daily or weekly routine.
The overpowering influence of electronic devices and busy lifestyles are the main barriers to creating some special and much needed quality time with your children. Many parents have lost that special connection with their kids: life is too busy and iPads, PlayStations and Xboxes have become the cheapest babysitters. The reality is: on average, 80% of our time with children is spent before they turn 18. That leaves only 20% of quality time after they hit that age… which is not that much. As parents, we should try and fit in as much bonding time as we can now so that there are no regrets later.
The workshop is open for mums with children ages 5-8 (boys or girls).
‘Bonding Through Yoga’ Workshop
19th of May
11am – 1:30pm
Your investment is £20 for a 2 1/2 hour session
*Eye Pillows for Relaxation time will be available to buy on the day in both kids and adult sizes*
We will have them in various colours and choose of lavender based filling or plain ones.
*You can also purchase the eye pillows as a part of the Workshop Package*
£30 – Workshop + 1 Adult & 1 Kids Eye Pillow (saving you £7.50)
£27 – Workshop + 1 Adult Eye Pillow (saving you £3)
£25 – Workshop + 1 Kids Eye Pillow (saving you £2.50)
Once a booking is confirmed we will be in touch with you with a bit more information on the session and to answer any questions you might have or any special requirements that might be needed.
We hope to have more sessions of the same or similar format in future. All your feedback will be greatly appreciated to make future sessions more effective and fun.
The workshop will run from 11am till 1:30pm pm with a short lunch/snack break. Please bring your own healthy snacks. We will have some fruit and light snacks to share with you as well.
If you have any questions prior to booking the workshop please get in touch with us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Please share this with anyone who might be interested in joining us for this wonderful bonding time!
Looking forward to hearing from you!