October, 20th (Sunday)
December, 8th (Sunday)
10am – 12noon
We are inviting you to join us for a 2 Hour gentle yet effective Yoga Practice accompanied by the beautiful and healing sounds of Crystal Bowls.
We are moving into a colder season leaving the warmth of summer months behind us. More physical and spiritual nourishment is needed this time of the year to keep our bodies and minds in sync, and to be ready to meet this colder and gloomier season with its longer nights and shorter days.
The Yoga Practice is a gentle flow combining postures held for a few long breaths with nice and gentle flow sequences to mobilise your body and create some much needed heat.
The session is open to all levels and abilities. It is accessible for everyone and we will guide you through modifications of the postures that might be not accessible for you on the day.
The session will finish with a 20 minutes Sound Bath – a much needed culmination to a Yoga Practice.
If you have not yet experienced Sound Bath and Crystal Bowls, below is a little bit of information for you on what it is and what to expect.
A Sound Bath is a relaxing meditative experience. Everything in the Universe, including our body, is composed of vibrations. Every organ and every cell in our body vibrates at a particular frequency. Sound and vibration travels through water and as our human body is made up of over 70% water then sound and vibration can affect us at a cellular level. The healing frequencies and vibrations of the singing bowls will wash away all your stress and tension. Some benefits of a sound bath include:
- Balances both hemispheres of the brain.
- Changes our old patterns of behaviour, habits and way of thinking that no longer serve us and are harmful to our health.
- Cleanses negative energy and emotions.
- Connecting with your higher self.
- Deep relaxation.
- Helps to recover after illness, traumas and invasive medical treatments.
- Helps to cope with life’s challenges.
- Improves sleep.
- Increases vital energy flow, creativity, intuition and motivation.
- Makes positive changes to our whole being.
- Removes blockages and toxins.
- Soothes, purify and harmonise your emotions and feelings.
- Stimulates circulation.
- Stimulates endocrine glands and regulates hormonal functioning.
- Strengthens immune system. Stress reduction. Pain reduction.
- Stables blood pressure.
- Mental clarity.
- Reduce cardiac disease.
- Increases self confidence.
- Increasing energy
Your investment is £20 for a 2 hour practice. Please do reserve your spot as numbers are limited.
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you on the mat!