In the light of the recent events we are all forced to move to digital forms of teaching.
This page is created to upload Barre, Pilates, Yoga, Myofascial Release and Exercise Videos (and anything else I come up with) for you to have a variety of workouts to choose from. This is a hub for shorter sessions, workouts, yoga and pilates challenges and mini stretch/strength sessions. I am going to pull all the existing materials onto that page so that you have them as a back up or a different source of entertainment during these tough times.
We will also run Live classes from Zoom, and have a private Facebook page for longer uploads and other content.
Online 1:1 Yoga, Pilates, Barre & Myofascial Release sessions are available to book, as well as Live Pilates & Yoga classes.
To make it a bit clearer:
- ZOOM: 1:1 Sessions & Weekly Timetable of Live Classes. You will be sent a link to join the class. These will be saved and can be watched later. All the links will either be emailed/messaged to you or shared in our Facebook Group.
- FACEBOOK GROUP: This is the extra fun interactive community space! We will have Uploaded Yoga, Pilates, Barre, Myofascial Release Workouts + Daily 10 minutes HIIT Workouts, challenges, breath work and more. Links to the Zoom Llivestream Classes will be shared in that group. This is a place for interaction in between the live sessions – we share stuff/ have a laugh/ have a moan and support each other!
- Members page on www.natalliasfitness.com. This is a hub for shorter challenges, workouts, yoga and pilates challenges and mini stretch/strength sessions. I am going to pull all the existing materials onto that page so that you have them as a back up or a different source of entertainment during these tough times.
***Classes are 30 – 60 mins***
We offer 2 options to join us on a monthly basis:
(Unlimited Live classes + all pre recorded classes and access to a full online library of workouts)
BASIC MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP
(1 live class a week + all pre recorded classes and access to a full online library of workouts)
Those on a Basic Membership can purchase credits to access any extra Live sessions on the timetable at £3 per credit
Click here to get redirected to the membership page
Here’s our timetable
- FUNCTIONAL YOGA LIVE – Monday 9:30am – a 45 minute session combining the strength of Pilates & flow and flexibility of Yoga. It is a lovely flowing session fusing breath and movement and focusing on mobility, flexibility and strength.
- YOGALATES (Open Level)– Monday – 6pm. This 55 minutes session is a fusion of Yoga & Pilates focusing on breath, movement and mobility. It is an open level Practice and suitable for all levels and abilities.
- SLOW FLOW YOGA – Wednesday – 7pm – A nice flowing 55 minutes practice coordinating breath and movement. It’s best described as a fusion of strength and stretch, play and mindfulness, precision and flow inspired by my years of teaching Pilates, Yoga, Aerial Yoga, Dance and other disciplines
- PILATES LIVE – Monday 5:30pm/Tuesday 10am/Tuesday 6pm/saturday 9:30am – 55 minute session focusing on core strength, balance, breathing and alignment. Open level sessions suitablefor all. We use a small pilates ball, a yoga block or a cushion. Resistance bands and big fitballs will be used in pre recorded sessions.
- PILATES STRENGTH LIVE – 30 minutes session focusing on strengthening arms, legs and core. We use light weights.
- DANCE LIVE – a 45 minute Zumba style dance session
- BARRE EXPRESS LIVE – a 30 minute session focusing on strengthening legs, arms, gluteus and core. We use light weights, small soft pilates ball or a rolled up towel; a chair or table.
- CIRCUITS LIVE – Tuesday -9:20am – 20 minutes sessions delivered by Shape UP Shed at Home consisting of various exercises to get your heart rate up and get you moving – Expect to break some sweat and feel awesome after!
- TABATA Prerecorded – Friday – 9am – 20 minutes sessions delivered by Shape UP Shed at Home -Expect to break some sweat and feel awesome after!
- AB BLAST – Monday- 9am – 25-30 minutes session focusing on strengthening core and spine. Expect to break some sweat and feel awesome after!
- MYOFASCIAL RELEASE LIVE – Wednesday – 9:30am – a 30 minutes FREE for all session focusing on releasing and relaxing tight muscles and promoting general relaxation & muscle release
- FITNESS PILATES FLOW LIVE – Thursday 9am – a 30 minutes flowing Pilates workout session delivered by lovely Shirley
Once you have signed up, I will send you Passwords to unlock the workouts on the Membership Page, and will add you to the Facebook Group.
**1:1 sessions will be charged at a different rate. Pm me for more information**
ONE WEEK TRIAL
💥Only £5 per week💥
You don’t need to commit to a monthly membership. Join us for a week and get access to all the Live sessions and all the content on our private Facebook page. You can join any day – it doesn’t need to be a Monday.
I will still be sharing free content on my Natallia’s Fitness Page, Natallia’s Functional Yoga page and on Instagram
***We also have a full online 6 module Pilates Course & 8 module Yoga Basics course available to study and practice online. Both of these have loads of videos and longer sessions to have as your home practice. Both come with detailed PDFs of every single posture and exercise described in the course. These are NOT included into the Membership***
Hope it makes sense. Please message me with any questions you might have.
ZOOM App. Please download it from here if you are accessing the sessions from mobile devices. Once you know the link to the session – head there and I’ll join you into the session.
I would recommend investing in a yoga mat, pilates small soft ball, a resistance band, yoga blocks, a kettlebell, a pair of dumbbells (you can use tins of beans instead :)), a foam roller & therapy balls.
You absolutely do not need any of these pieces of equipment to join the sessions.
If you would like to borrow a soft ball, a resistance band and/or a foam roller please let me know and I am happy for you to have them up until we get back to normal.
It will take a while for everything to run smoothly, but give it a couple of weeks and you will get used to the online system.
Love and hugs,