In the light of the recent events we are all forced to move to digital forms of teaching.
This page is created to upload Barre, Pilates, Yoga, Myofascial Release and Exercise Videos (and anything else I come up with) for you to have a variety of workouts to choose from. This is a hub for shorter sessions, workouts, yoga and pilates challenges and mini stretch/strength sessions. I am going to pull all the existing materials onto that page so that you have them as a back up or a different source of entertainment during these tough times.
We will also run Live classes from Zoom, and have a private Facebook page for longer uploads and other content.
Online 1:1 Yoga, Pilates, Barre & Myofascial Release sessions are available to book, as well as Live Pilates & Yoga classes.
To make it a bit clearer:
- ZOOM: 1:1 Sessions & Weekly Timetable of Live Classes. You will be sent a link to join the class. These will be saved and can be watched later. All the links will either be emailed/messaged to you or shared in our Facebook Group.
- FACEBOOK GROUP: This is the extra fun interactive community space! We will have Uploaded Yoga, Pilates, Barre, Myofascial Release Workouts + Daily 10 minutes HIIT Workouts, challenges, breath work and more. Links to the Zoom Llivestream Classes will be shared in that group. This is a place for interaction in between the live sessions – we share stuff/ have a laugh/ have a moan and support each other!
- Members page on www.natalliasfitness.com. This is a hub for shorter challenges, workouts, yoga and pilates challenges and mini stretch/strength sessions. I am going to pull all the existing materials onto that page so that you have them as a back up or a different source of entertainment during these tough times.
***Classes are 45 – 60 mins***
We have 5 Brand New Sessions added to the timetable and 4 new teachers are joining us from this week!
- Tuesday 9:30am – 9:55am – Family CIRCUITS with Shape Up Shed at Home. Tracey will take us through a 20 minutes circuit that you can do on your own or get your family involved! Tracey is a good friend of mine and runs a very successful business in Invergordon from her Shape Up Shed. She is super fit and super motivational – I do hope you will all take part in the Circuits. I am very excited to have a good cardio session added to the timetable.
- Tuesday 7pm – DANCE FITNESS (with myself)
- Wednesday 9am – PILATES STRENGTH (with myself)
- Wednesday 9:30am – MYOFASCIAL RELEASE (with myself)
- Thursday 5:30pm -6pm – FITNESS PILATES FLOW with Shirley. Shirley lives in England and she has completed my Online Pilates Course and has been joining us for Live Classes in the last couple of weeks. She is a Pilates and a Yoga teacher and it is great to have her on board!
- Friday – 12:30pm – 1pm – Afternoon HATHA YOGA with Catherine. Catherine is a Yoga teacher and a very good friend of mine. She is equally passionate about alignment and anatomy as myself and she’s a fabulous teacher and a lovely person.
- Friday – 7pm – YIN & MINDFULNESS. I will start a session with 30 mins of gentle Yin Poses and a wonderful Meg from Meg’s Mindful Movement will lead us through a 20-25 mins meditation.
I understand that the situation is financially challenging for all of us, especially for small businesses. I would like to offer you everything available on this page + ALL the Live Classes + access to Private Facebook Group for £19.99 a month. The membership starts from the day of the first payment for 1 calendar month. You’ll be sent a notification to renew it. It includes literally EVERYTHING available on those platforms.
Once you have signed up, I will send you Passwords to unlock the workouts on the Membership Page, and will add you to the Facebook Group.
**1:1 sessions will be charged at a different rate. Pm me for more information**
ONE WEEK TRIAL
💥Only £5 per week💥
You don’t need to commit to a monthly membership. Join us for a week and get access to all the Live sessions and all the content on our private Facebook page. You can join any day – it doesn’t need to be a Monday.
Live ZOOM Classes – £5 (or donation of your choice). Book your slot here and send me a message to let me know which session you are attending. I understand that some of you might be struggling over the next few weeks so I’d like to help you as much as I can and offer donation only sessions. Don’t be embarrassed if you can’t afford to pay for the sessions, we are all in it together. Please message me if you would like to chat about it and let’s get it sorted for you.
I will still be sharing free content on my Natallia’s Fitness Page, Natallia’s Functional Yoga page and on Instagram
***We also have a full online 6 module Pilates Course & 8 module Yoga Basics course available to study and practice online. Both of these have loads of videos and longer sessions to have as your home practice. Both come with detailed PDFs of every single posture and exercise described in the course. These are NOT included into the Membership***
Hope it makes sense. Please message me with any questions you might have.
ZOOM App. Please download it from here if you are accessing the sessions from mobile devices. Once you know the link to the session – head there and I’ll join you into the session.
I would recommend investing in a yoga mat, pilates small soft ball, a resistance band, yoga blocks, a kettlebell, a pair of dumbbells (you can use tins of beans instead :)), a foam roller & therapy balls.
You absolutely do not need any of these pieces of equipment to join the sessions.
If you would like to borrow a soft ball, a resistance band and/or a foam roller please let me know and I am happy for you to have them up until we get back to normal.
It will take a while for everything to run smoothly, but give it a couple of weeks and you will get used to the online system.
Love and hugs,