Thank you very much for taking your time to look through my website!
Welcome to Natallia’s Fitness!
We are a lifestyle business providing the following services:
– online workouts
– fitness classes – workshops
– on-site corporate fitness sessions
– events in the Ross-shire and Inverness area
– one to one and small group sessions
Check out our NEW Pilates Online Home Workouts. Click here to have a sneak peek at what we have to offer!
***NEW ZOOM WORKSHOPS***
‘Strength & Grace’ PILATES Weekly Sessions
Every Saturday on Zoom
9:30am – 10:30am
A strong PILATES flow to get your core firing and mobilising the hips, strengthening your legs and arms.
A mix of old and new: fusion of original Pilates Movements & Modern Pilates Innovations.
The practice will focus on core and hip strengthening and stabilising movements. A special attention will be given to the health, strength and mobility of the spine – no strong core can survive without a strong healthy spine!
I am really looking forward to this long strong practice concluded with a nice stretch.
It is open to those already practicing Pilates or those having a good physical Practice in similar disciplines.
Equipment used in the class: resistance bands, small soft ball, yoga blocks, and blankets. All of this can be substituted by a rolled up towel, a few books, a belt, etc or done equipment free.
Your investment is £5 for 1 hour Session.
Looking forward to seeing you on the mat!
HAPPY HIPS, HEALTHY SPINE YOGA PRACTICE
The main focus of this Yoga Practice is on loosening tight hips, improving range of motion and circulation, as well as working on the movements that aid alleviating back pain.
Lower back pain is very much associated with hip pain. The hips are the biggest joints in the body and they, together with the spine, support our posture. If the hips are mobile and healthy it makes all functional movements (like walking, sitting, bending, etc) easier to perform. By releasing the tension in the hip joints we also release emotional pain and blockages that come with it.
We are going to work through hip opening sequences to help mobilise and stabilise the joints and also help to get rid of the tightness and both physical and emotional blockages.
In a nutshell, the session is a combination of hip openers, twists, hip and spine stabilising sequences and breath work. Combining movement and breath will enhance the effect of the practice.
The session will also include the core strengthening sequences.
***Open level session, suitable for everyone***
Props suggested for the session: yoga blocks, yoga strap, blanket (or you can always substitute them with other objects)
Your investment in a 2 hour session is £7
Looking forward to seeing you on the mat!
STRETCH IT OUT
We are inviting you for a 1 1/2 hour practice focusing on releasing tightness around your hips, hamstrings, quads, spine, neck and shoulders by combining longer held stretches with breath work to enhance the effect of the practice.
It is an open level practice suitable for all and benefiting everyone from athletes to office workers.
What you might need for the session: yoga strap (or anything similar), small soft slightly deflated Pilates Ball (rolled up mat, blanket); yoga blocks (or books), a blanket and maybe a therapy ball or two (tennis balls will do)
***You can purchase Small Soft Balls & Yoga belts from me. Please let me know if. you are looking for one. I also have tennis balls that you can have for free.***
Your investment in a 1 1/2 hour practice is £6
– A link to the session will be emailed to you after the Practice.and it will be yours for 7 days so that you can catch up on anything you would like to go over again.
– A recorded session can be purchased after the session as well.
Looking forward to seeing you on the mat!
When YIN meets YANG
We are inviting you to join us for a two hour Yoga Practice commencing with an hour of strong YANG Flow practice exploring the strength, mobility and stability of shoulders and upper back.
The second hour will be spent on the mat releasing and relaxing your body and mind over a series of Yin postures bringing warmth, happiness, inner peace and nourishment into your heart and mind and manifesting those qualities into your life and relationships. The theme of Yin Practice is Yin For Sleep.
Yin Practice is a series of long held postures aiming at releasing tightness in the body and targeting the deepest tissues, while letting your mind relax. Yin Practice helps to balance the mind and the body, reduces stress and anxiety and has the whole lot of emotional and physical health benefits.
The strength and flow of the Yang practice balanced with the gentle long mindful Yin postures will leave you relaxed, re energised and all set up for a lovely deep nourishing sleep
Your investment for a 2 hour practice is £8
Breathe, Stretch ‘n Roll
A fusion of Yoga, Mobility and Myofascial Release
10am – 12:30pm
We are inviting you to join us for a 2 1/2 hour Zoom session focusing on deep stretch, breath work and Myofascial Release: a bit of Yoga, a touch of Pilates and some rolling.
***Small group session***
We will be using therapy balls for Myofascial Release, but if you don’t have any I’ll give you some suggestions on what you can use instead.
This workshop is aimed at releasing tight muscles and promoting relaxation by combining breath, movement and the use of therapy balls.
This is a FULL BODY MYOFASCIAL RELEASE Session with a 25 minute section dedicated to Breath Work, diaphragmatic, abdominal and ribcage massage and release.
What you might need for the session:
– yoga strap (or anything similar) (I have straps to sell – £3)
– small soft Pilates ball (or a rolled up mat/towel). I have some balls to sell (£3)
– small soft slightly deflated Pilates Ball; therapy balls (any) or tennis balls/doggie balls or anything that you have available in the house. (I have tennis balls that you can have for free and a few sets of therapy balls that I can sell)
– yoga blocks or books. (I have a few yoga blocks to sell – 2 x £3)
If you would like to invest in some quality therapy balls please message me and I’ll recommend which ones you can purchase.
I use RAD Mobility balls and have a coupe of Yoga TuneUp sets – highly recommend either of them if you do not mind spending a bit extra.
The balls are a great asset to your mobility tool box!
Your Investment is £10 for a 2 1/2 hour practice
🦋A link to the session will be emailed to you and it’ll be yours for 7 days so that you can catch up on anything you would like to go over again.
🦋A recorded session can be purchased after the session as well.
***I have completed Myofascial Release (MFR) training with Jill Miller – founder of Yoga Tune Up and Roll Model; and also Myofascial Release for Yoga Teachers with Rachel Land from Yoga Medicine. I have been incorporating therapy balls and foam rollers in my classes for the last 10 years firstly for foot massage and gradually progressing towards full body MFR***
We are looking forward to rolling, breathing and stretching with you!
🌿Thank you so much for your carefully curated workshop today which took us through a deep release of the upper back, spine and upper legs. I have long suffered from tightness in my shoulders and as we are not able to get to our usual ‘hands on’ practitioners to release this, I found your guided use of the therapy balls a real game changer. I have a lot of Yoga props but am guilty of not always using them to their fullest so was delighted that you encouraged us to use anything and everything to find some release. All day long I have felt light, mobile and a happy-chappy so my whole family would like to say a huge THANK YOU to you! Much love and looking forward to the next session already🌿
🌿Great workshop, thank you. I feel taller and it is amazing that you think you feel ok until you work on an area. It really helps me to be more aware and kinder to my body. Thank you!🌿
🌿It was amazing. I loved it. I certainly felt a lot of heat across my lower back and I could feel the energy moving! I was sure I could breathe better too! Looking forward to the next session.🌿
We offer 2 options to join us on a monthly basis:
(Unlimited Live classes + all pre recorded classes and access to a full online library of workouts)
BASIC MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP
(1 live class a week + all pre recorded classes and access to a full online library of workouts)
Those on a Basic Membership can purchase credits to access any extra Live sessions on the timetable at £3 per credit
Click here to get redirected to the membership page
Here’s our timetable
- FUNCTIONAL YOGA LIVE – Monday 9:30am – a 45 minute session combining the strength of Pilates & flow and flexibility of Yoga. It is a lovely flowing session fusing breath and movement and focusing on mobility, flexibility and strength.
- YOGALATES (Open Level)– Monday – 6pm. This 55 minutes session is a fusion of Yoga & Pilates focusing on breath, movement and mobility. It is an open level Practice and suitable for all levels and abilities.
- SLOW FLOW YOGA – Wednesday – 7pm – A nice flowing 55 minutes practice coordinating breath and movement. It’s best described as a fusion of strength and stretch, play and mindfulness, precision and flow inspired by my years of teaching Pilates, Yoga, Aerial Yoga, Dance and other disciplines
- PILATES LIVE – Monday 5:30pm/Tuesday 10am/Tuesday 6pm/saturday 9:30am – 55 minute session focusing on core strength, balance, breathing and alignment. Open level sessions suitablefor all. We use a small pilates ball, a yoga block or a cushion. Resistance bands and big fitballs will be used in pre recorded sessions.
- PILATES STRENGTH LIVE – 30 minutes session focusing on strengthening arms, legs and core. We use light weights.
- DANCE LIVE – a 45 minute Zumba style dance session
- BARRE EXPRESS LIVE – a 30 minute session focusing on strengthening legs, arms, gluteus and core. We use light weights, small soft pilates ball or a rolled up towel; a chair or table.
- CIRCUITS LIVE – Tuesday -9:20am – 20 minutes sessions delivered by Shape UP Shed at Home consisting of various exercises to get your heart rate up and get you moving – Expect to break some sweat and feel awesome after!
- TABATA Prerecorded – Friday – 9am – 20 minutes sessions delivered by Shape UP Shed at Home -Expect to break some sweat and feel awesome after!
- AB BLAST – Monday- 9am – 25-30 minutes session focusing on strengthening core and spine. Expect to break some sweat and feel awesome after!
- MYOFASCIAL RELEASE LIVE – Wednesday – 9:30am – a 30 minutes FREE for all session focusing on releasing and relaxing tight muscles and promoting general relaxation & muscle release
- FITNESS PILATES FLOW LIVE – Thursday 9am – a 30 minutes flowing Pilates workout session delivered by lovely Shirley
- DANCE (ZUMBA), CORE & SPINE & PILATES STRENGTH – included into membership or £3 PAYG
- BARRE Express – included into membership or £3
- PILATES/YOGA Live (1 Hour Classes) are inclusive into the membership or £5 PAYG
Join us for FREE Live Yoga and Pilates Classes from the comfort of your own home!
Click here to become a part of our closed Facebook group
First of all: massive thank you for taking your time to browse through my website! Hope you have found everything you have been looking for! If not – please get in touch with me and I will be delighted to help you! My name is Natallia Maguire, and Natallia’s Fitness business has been my baby since 2007 and has been growing from strength to strength ever since. Being originally from Belarus (I speak Russian as my first language),I have lived in Scotland since 2004. I have always been passionate about fitness, health and exercise and in 2006 decided to make my hobby my career and have never looked back since. Languages have always been my other passion and I have a degree in languages (Teaching degree) and occasionally work as a freelance interpreter. I have partially completed Diploma in Public Service Interpreting (Scottish law) and have worked as a court interpreter, interpreted at police stations, hospitals, CABs etc. Learning Spanish at the Open University for a year was my other venture (which I am still hoping to accomplish at some point!) I am mainly working in the community, running classes, events and workshops in Ross-shire, but also work for Inverness Leisure Centre, run Aerial Workshops, and chair exercise sessions in nursing homes. I love community spirit and adore my ladies (some of them have been following me now for 8-9 years!!) We have created a little local fitness family here, have made loads of new friends, and have done numerous party classes, fun events and had a few nights out! In 2009 I became the very first Zumba instructor in the Highlands and have been running my Zumba classes since then! 8 years on and the classes are still booming and Zumba is very much alive here in the Highlands!! Every year I am trying to run an event or a few classes for different charities. So far we have raised over £4000 for money for various charities.
Yoga has become my main passion in the last few years. I started practicing yoga in 2010, tried a few styles and in 2013 decided to become a yoga teacher. After completing my training in 2015 I have been teaching private and group classes in the area and in 2016 I trained in Aerial Yoga.
(I have also got a Degree in Business and Management with Marketing) No more University studying for me – that’s for sure!
Our aim is to help clients in creating a lifestyle design. It is not just about the way you look, feel and eat – it is about creating a lifestyle that would optimise eating, behavioural and physical aspects of your life.
*GIFT VOUCHERS are now available to order*
Gift vouchers can be used for any sessions listed on the website including pre and post natal, private and small group sessions.
*If you require a gift voucher for any other amount please get in touch with us*
QUALIFICATIONS AND CERTIFICATES:
PILATES level 3
Myofascial Release for Yoga Teachers Certificate
Exercise To Music Level 2
Fitness Pilates Certificate
Diploma in Pre/Post Natal Fitness and Exercise Level 3
Diploma in Sports Nutrition Level 3
Unite (Combination of Yoga and Pilates)
Bokwa Level 1
Street Fit Kids